El juego del momento Fornite, acaba de lanzar una nueva actualización para el juego en PS4, Xbox One y PC.
Destaca su anticipado modo de juego de 5 equipos de 20 personas, el cual a sido muy discutido por los gamers y pues bueno, no toca mas que jugarlo y dar nuestra reseña pronto.
Llegan nuevos items y un nuevo héroe llamado Wukong.
Te dejamos las notas de la actualización completa:
- Limited Time Mode: Teams of 20
- Each team is composed of five squads of four players.
- All teammates will be displayed in green on the map.
- The Map screen now shows total number of players alive on each team.
- Increased chances of treasure chests spawning from 50-70% to 60-80%.
- Increased chances of ammo boxes spawning from 65-80% to 75-90%.
- Supply Drops always come in batches of 5 instead of varying amounts per Storm Circle. Supply Drop rate increased from 180 (+/- 30s) to 210 (+/- 30s).
- Teams of 20 has six Storm Circles as opposed to nine. Maximum match length is 23 minutes, down from 25.
- Storm Circle Timings:
- Storm Circle 1: Random location. 60s wait, 180s shrink time.
- Storm Circle 2: Random location. 60s wait, 90s shrink time.
- Storm Circle 3: Location centered on previous storm (for the rest of the match). 120s wait, 90s shrink time.
- Storm Circle 4: 120s wait, 60s shrink.
- Storm Circle 5: 180s wait, 60s shrink.
- Storm Circle 6: 240s wait, 120s shrink.
- Players will get elimination credit for forced fall damage either through Impulse Grenades or destroying structures underneath their enemies.
- Breaking the base of a structure will count the same as breaking the exact piece a player is standing on before they fall.
- Riding a rocket no longer cancels emotes or using consumables.
- Lobby emotes will now play out instead of just ending at 5 seconds.
- Fixed an issue where players at 60 FPS could not jump as high as those playing at 30 FPS.
- Fixed an issue that prevented weapon tracers from being visible after a certain distance.
- Fixed an auto-sprint issue that would cause players to continue sprinting when they tried to stop.
Weapons + Items
- Fixed issues with the Hunting Rifle’s accuracy.
- Now uses perfect accuracy when aiming and not moving. Hip-fire remains unchanged.
- Fixed an issue with accuracy reticle UI being slightly mismatched.
- Fixed additional weapon loading issues that prevented players from being able to see or use their weapon while the world was loading.
- Fixed an issue where firing a weapon could cancel the equip animation.
- Fixed the kitchen cabinets that were placed outside of some houses. They are now back inside where they belong.
- Increased the HP value of Weeping Willow trees so it is more representative of the amount of resources it gives.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused an inventory slot to be unusable.
- Fixed an issue where players would have to press the Leave Match button twice when exiting an in-progress match.
- Fixed an issue where squad members could be missing from the top panel when opening the in-game menu.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when closing the game after opening the settings menu.
- The Pump Shotgun’s pump animation will now play when held up instead of at rest.
- Distant buildings and objects now connect to the terrain more smoothly.
- Improved terrain rendering and cloud shadows.
- Fixed an issue where Glider trails were not visible to other players.
- Fixed an issue that prevented destruction effects from playing while on low effects settings.
- Added squeaks to wood, stone, metal, and default hits for the Pick Squeak harvesting tool.
- Improved the default glider and umbrella open sound so that it syncs up with animation.
- Added an audio cue that will play when squad members jump from the Battle Bus.
- Improved the Epic/Legendary Assault Rifle close-range fire sound.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when unplugging headphones.
- Fixed an issue that would cause tactically important sounds to occasionally be cancelled.
- Fixed hitching when certain player outfits were loaded in the middle of the match.
- Fixed crashes that could occur in rare cases when using the NVIDIA ShadowPlay Highlights feature.